Easy to use AC non-contact voltage testers. Just touch the tip to a cable, electrical outlet, or a supply cord. When the tip lights up in red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present. Best for electricians, maintenance technicians, safety officers, and anyone who need to quickly check if the circuits are energized in the workplace or at home.
- Loud audible sound alarm for live cable detection
- Upon detection, tip red light glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000V for added protection
- Wide sensitivity range can detect 90 V to 1000 V AC
- Covered by One-year Gazelle warranty
There are no reviews yet.