- Smooth and precision depth adjustment with rackand pinion mechanism
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfort and control
- Transparent plastic base for clear view of trimming edge
- Continuous rating Input : 530WPower supply cord : 2.5m (8.2ft)No load speed : 30000rpm
- Capacity : Collet : 6mm or 1/4″
- Standard Equipment : Trimmer guide assembly, Straight guide assembly, Template guide, Straight bit, Wrench x2, Collet cone (6mm or 1/4″), Chip deflector
Makita 3709 Laminate Trimmer 6mm (1/4″)
Brand : Makita
Availability : Delivered in 1 – 3 Working days
Smooth and precision depth adjustment with rackand pinion mechanism
Shipping & Delivery
Returns & ExchangesIqraa Tools aims to provide the best quality-control during packaging and transportation. However. If you encounter any issues after receiving your items, we are always here to help you.
15 Day ReturnsYou may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If you need to return an item, please Contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Delivery EstimateIqraa Tools Products will Be delivered in 1-3 Working days.
Delivery LocationItems will be delivered by courier directly to your home or work address.
Delivery ChargesThere is a flat delivery fee of AED 25 for all Products across UAE. Free Delivery will be applicable for orders above 250AED.
Reverse function on brush holder Large trigger switch. Continuous rating Input : 800W No load speed : 0 - 1,200 Vibration Level : Hammer drilling: 15.5m/s? / Drilling: 2.5m/s? Sound Pressure Level : 91dB(A) Sound Power Level : 102dB(A) Power supply cord : 2.5m (8.2ft) Capacity : Concrete : 26mm (1");Steel : 13mm (1/2");Wood : 32mm (1-1/4") Impacts per minute : 0 - 4,600 Impact Energy : 2.9 joules Standard Equipment : Side Grip, Depth Gauge. (Tool does not come with bit)